Monday, October 18, 2010

Procrastinating illustration with more illustration.

It's not that I'm *procrastinating*, it's just that I'm at a loss -.-;

I've been doing a little bit more of some personal work since fall break began. Honestly, I shouldn't be putting off homework since I was sick all week, and need to really get on it....but I think I WILL take advantage of having some time off...

Anyhow, this is a work in progress of Rune. I know how wonky the foreshortening/proportions are, but face it, wonky foreshortening/proportions are fun :3 The perspective is off too but we're not gonna talk about that.

I've been drawing her in normal, modern clothes. Honestly, I don't really know much about fashion, but I think this is close enough. Lately I've been drawing her more and hatching out another character. He's getting there! Maybe I'll post some sketches soon.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome drawing, i really like how you chose a non conventional angle rather than the usual straight forward character facing the camera kind of angle.

    Doing personal work is hard but probably more fulfilling in the long run and i look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete